Two Hasegawa Fw 190s and a Revell Me 262A-1a

40769853874_701b30476e_z.jpg

In my effort to build the kits with as little changes as possible/effort, I´ve decided to build the A-6 as Gerhard Vivroux´s aircraft, because it doesn´t need any modifications for the lateral armour plating (White 20 was in fact an A-7 and White 1 needs to have a panel line added to the armour plating).

The Fw 190A-8 will be built as the tiger striped mount of Ernst Schröder following Tamiya´s painting instructions.

And last but not least, the Me 262 will be built as White 19 from Kommand Nowotny, Achmer, 1944. I´ll guide myself from a couple of black and white photos and some colour profiles found on the internet.

The Me 262 will be built first because of its simplicity and smaller size, perfect for a 4-day holiday. It´ll also serve as a test bed for my seam filling and weight to use (when I added weights the first two times the plastic melted, totally my fault).

Edited by Sturmovik
  • Like 2

Sounds like fun, but there's a "Work in Progress" section for individual (or an individual's multiple!) projects.

What I've used for weight in the past is, well, weight, secured by white glue NOT super glue.