Mazda T2000

Veey nice work and an interesting model. I understand I live in a development country when it comes to interesting kits. Here has almost all kits vanished from the shops. Even the ‘ready to go Airfix kits’ of a Spitfire kit molded in plastic with a brush, glue and two colours of paint.. 

• Thanks 1

I like that Tom, you've made a super job of it. We get a lot of second hand Japanese imports in New Zealand but thankfully we don't get these here.  I'll content myself with enjoying your build, it looks just great. :)

Steve.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nils said:

Veey nice work and an interesting model. I understand I live in a development country when it comes to interesting kits. Here has almost all kits vanished from the shops. Even the ‘ready to go Airfix kits’ of a Spitfire kit molded in plastic with a brush, glue and two colours of paint.. 

Thanks, Mates where do you reside?  I live in India and it is very hard to get good scale models here, we don't have many sellers as well, tho airfix manufacturer their kit here.

21 hours ago, Alpha Delta 210 said:

I really like that! Which kit and scale is it?

Thanks, Mate it is Arii 1:32 scale and price about 9$ you can't beat that price for a decent kit

20 hours ago, Thud4444 said:

What the heck is that? Great model of a...... truck?

it is a tuk2 I think, fun to build as well

19 hours ago, Angus73 said:

Love such things, it is great! And all that stuff in back... cherry on cake. Congratulations.

Thank you Angus appreciate the kind words

17 hours ago, stevehnz said:

I like that Tom, you've made a super job of it. We get a lot of second hand Japanese imports in New Zealand but thankfully we don't get these here.  I'll content myself with enjoying your build, it looks just great. :)

Steve.

Thanks, Steve, well it would have been a delightful sight if it were there as well, a nice took over the hills? Thank you for the kind words cheers mate

12 hours ago, Ted said:

Really nice! It must be the Arii 1/32 kit. I built the kit as well.

I like the weathering you did.

Yes, Sir, it is a nice little kit, weathering it is my first time on a vehicle and I need to learn more.

• Like 1