"Never rub another Mans Rhubarb" Batman and Joker 1989

Having recently re-watched Batman on Blu ray,and throughly enjoyed it I scored a couple of Far-east Billiken copies of the Joker and Batman figures,Went together resonably well and all prepped for painting.

suee7h.jpg

Joker comes with two heads.

tpmaxa.jpg

Started blocking out some of the colours,Batman fairly straightforwards,Joker less so.

6rGY8G.jpg

Cheers

Andy

• Like 3

Cheers HR

Its a film full of repeatable lines isnt it ,after getting "Batman" i got the "Batman returns" blu-ray,A film, at the time I really was conflicted about(Penguin armys any body?) However on a re-watch I really enjoyed it.

And a rare chance for Siouxsie & The Banshees  to shine

• Like 1

These are cool. And well-timed, I just watched Batman the other day. I really like the second one, I thought Keaton nailed the "efficient pugilist" bit of Batman in that opening fight, and both Penguin and Catwoman are great.

Which reminds me - set up eBay watch for the Penguin (or better yet, Penguin Army) and Catwoman vinyl kits :)

Cheers,

Will

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all

Added a cane(wooden dowling and a glue tube cap) and "electric buzzer" to the figure

Sv4hj2.jpg

I really like the sculpt on the second head,i s certainly a more malevolent looking version of the Joker

uO0eQr.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/6/2018 at 1:55 PM, rockpopandchips said:

Cracking paint job on him, the second head is my favourite, very sinister. 

Thanks,Batman compared to the Jokers a bit Model T Ford,You can have any colour you like,as long as its  black.

6Q0Vb3.jpg

I  used an enamel pin badge to replace the chest insignia,its a lot sharper and better detailled than the molded chestplate.

• Like 3

Very nicely done ! The likeness on Batman and the Joker are very good but the paint job has really brought them out, I think the second Joker sculpt is better too and the checks on the Pants look fantastic

Pete

• Like 1