This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Tomathee

East Midlands Model Show - Hinckley 20/5

Our first visit. Communication has been a bit lacking, we have still heard nothing since before Christmas, but I see we are on the list. Are our tables single or double depth? Who knows? No idea how much stuff to take.

4 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Our first visit. Communication has been a bit lacking, we have still heard nothing since before Christmas, but I see we are on the list. Are our tables single or double depth? Who knows? No idea how much stuff to take.

Same here :D

Last comms I had was that we were on the standby list, then it seems we made the cut......

Hi,

each club is allocated 2 tables,if they require more there is a fee.Clicking on the link above shows which clubs and traders are attending.

According to our IT guru,there has been some problems regarding the sending and receiving of emails,but don't ask me,I'm a techno dinosaur lol!

We have had a problem in the past regarding clubs/traders giving out of date email addresses,or,just not replying to requests/queries from the East Midlands Model Club.

There is now a Face Book page if you are of that ilk,and this can be perused by interested parties,and there are contact details on that type of media.

HTH this helps somewhat...........Dave.