IMGP0008

IMGP0018

IMGP0012

IMGP0016

IMGP0017

IMGP0015

IMGP0019

The Dassault family
Left to right: Super Etendard, Super Mystere, Mystere IVA, Ouragan.
Next up?

IMGP0024c

'Patrouille de france' Mystere & Ouragan.

IMGP0027c

Edited by AdriaN (MLT)
  • Like 19

A terrific looking Ouragan and a great collection. I really like the paint scheme which is expertly applied.  Is it Patrouille de France?

It's good to see that Heller are back in the game.  Hopefully they'll produce some new tools one day.  I really like French jets from the 50s and 60s so that line up looks splendid to my eyes.  Looking forward to seeing the Magister join them.  I reckon you're going to need a Mirage III to complete the line up.  Did you re-scribe the Ouragan?

• Like 1

Very nice build and the colourful livery really makes it stand out.

For my taste, the panel joints are much too stark, even competing visually with the gaps of the moving surfaces. That black wash is much too contrasty, to my eyes.

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2018 at 12:24 PM, Meatbox8 said:

A terrific looking Ouragan and a great collection. I really like the paint scheme which is expertly applied.  Is it Patrouille de France?

It's good to see that Heller are back in the game.  Hopefully they'll produce some new tools one day.  I really like French jets from the 50s and 60s so that line up looks splendid to my eyes.  Looking forward to seeing the Magister join them.  I reckon you're going to need a Mirage III to complete the line up.  Did you re-scribe the Ouragan?

Yes i had to rescribe it ALL. Yes it is from the PDF team. This kit put me off Heller...

22 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Very nice build and the colourful livery really makes it stand out.

For my taste, the panel joints are much too stark, even competing visually with the gaps of the moving surfaces. That black wash is much too contrasty, to my eyes.

Kind regards,

Joachim

You are absolutely right! they are too thick and dark. I used the Trumpeter scriber and i find its too wide for a 1:72 model. My wash might have been too concentrated & in contrast with a polished finish. I have a tendancy to press too hard when scribing and pass over the same line too much. ive learnt my lesson. next time light passes.

• Like 1