Photobucket Eradication

Hi mates,

It's taken me quite a while, but I have gone through every one of my WIP and RFI threads, editing out all links to photos hosted by Photobucket. All pictures have been replaced with links to my Flickr account. I didn't keep track, but this was literally thousands of pictures. No wonder my modelling output has been lame lately!

So that's good, I think. However, any Photobucket links that were in posts I made outside of my WIP and RFI threads have not been updated, because I really don't know where they all are. If anyone stumbles across any posts of mine with that big ugly Photobucket extortion graphic, please let me know and I'll update the photo link (assuming it's of any interest).

I've recovered all the photos that were in my Photobucket account and they are safe with me. The Photobucket account, however, was terminated with extreme prejudice.

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...

Navy bird i also find photobuckets antics to be spiteful at best! I was just looking at a guide to creating raised panel lines on the modelling tips forum.. Couldnt see the pictures?! left me a little bit disheartened to say the least.

A google produced forums full of incensed reddit users.. they pointed me towards this.. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Its an extension that allows you to see eradicated pictures! Its for chrome though, i  not sure if a firefox version exists or one that is mobile phone friendly!

Regards!

Edited by degsye39