Subaru Impreza WRC '99

Nice Scooby Bigdave22014. If I remember that was the Rally GB and I was marshalling on that one!

• Like 1

Hey Dave

Bought this same kit a couple of months back and hoping to start on it soon. Love what you've done with yours, and will be trying to do something very similar.

Ian.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ian said:

Hey Dave

Bought this same kit a couple of months back and hoping to start on it soon. Love what you've done with yours, and will be trying to do something very similar.

Ian.

Have in. Like all Tamiya kits it goes together well.

I can recommend the Zero paints, if you don't mind the cost.

15 hours ago, Bigdave22014 said:

Have in. Like all Tamiya kits it goes together well.

I can recommend the Zero paints, if you don't mind the cost.

I don't mind the cost at all... unfortunately we can't get them here in NZ because of the chemical make-up - tried and tried, simply not worth getting a visit from Customs and a Police record !!. Tamiya Mica Blue is pretty d*mn close to the Subaru Factory blue so I'll go with that.

Best

Ian.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tour de Corse 1999 . Me and some mates went to this rally . What a great week we had . The Prodrive Subaru mechanics lent us some rivets and a rivet gun to fasten the front number plate onto our Saxo hire car after we knocked it off clowning around ! Weathering on your car looks good . 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhhh what a beast, I always fancied a 22B.......................never going to happen, but would be nice!

• Like 1