Odd message appearing.

Hi folk's not a major problem just wondered  why when clicking on to BM (google chrome) I get a full screen shot with the BM logo and a message telling me

something about  forgetting to buy paint's or something and refresh the page to see if I've broke the server,anyone else had it?

7 hours ago, Stew Dapple said:

I've had it once mate, the one about breaking the server, a week or so ago, but I tried logging in again a short while later and have never had it since.

Cheers,

Stew

Thank's Stew,yea I just click refresh and it log's straight in.

Not sure if it's connected but a couple of times over the last few days I've had a pop up message appear and a new tab open on my browser (Microsoft Edge) prompting me to update my out-of-date Flash Player.

On 30/03/2018 at 14:10, Jasper dog said:

Hi, I've just had something similar but refering to decals....... :shrug:

Tried again almost immediatly and back to normal.

Cheers

I've had this too yesterday.

Phil

Hello folks - sorry I've only just seen this.  We have had a few attacks from the usual suspects this last week or two, and at times the server will have timed out, so you'll see our new Error Pages that we've created.  They're instead of the old 404 error when you access a page that's not there, and the 500 error when the server doesn't respond quickly enough.  They're nothing to worry about in themselves, given the cause of the issue.  It's the cause of the issue that's the annoyance.  Some people just have too much hate and spite in them :shrug:

• Like 3