M4A1 SHERMAN 1/35 ITALERI, STGB

On 03/04/2018 at 01:35, Jerry V said:

Excellent work!  Pretty straightforward build by the looks of it - goes to show you a good paint job and realistic weathering really make the difference. Very good photos too, nice to have a record of your work.  Really enjoyed it!

Many thanks for your kind words, i'm glad you like it, It is not my best job, although modestly it was not bad at all.

Cheers Jerry 👍

On 03/04/2018 at 10:53, Badder said:

Hi Francis,

Lovely work as always! The weathering is superb, especially the sand/mud/dust effects and as is usual, your choice of colour palette is excellent.

I'm not a fan of these 'curvy' Shermans, preferring the angularity of those with flat armour plates, but you've managed to raise it into my good books!

A GB gem.

BTW, it would be great to see this in a little vignette, or full-on battlefield diorama!

Rearguards

Badder

Many thanks for your kind words as always, I agree with your tastes! I do not like these Shermans too much, together with the swinging turrets and French cannon (AMX13 look) (but this one already had it, and that's why doing it ...), my favorite ones are the curvys, but with short cannon of 75, and original turret trimmed, or those of flat surfaces with long cannon, such as Firefly or Easy8.

I would love to make a vignette, but I do not think I would get something "decent" 😓... lol

Cheers Badder 👍