A Models Jetstreams Decals

dwh

Just purchased one of each of the AModels Jetstreams, not checked kits yet but the first thing that jumps out at you is how wrong the decal colours appear to be, the Reds on the T1 do not appear dark enough, and also the Dk Blue on the T2 and T3 again do not appear to be dark enough, has any one else noticed this or is it just a illusion re colours

I have one of each on order, in my best super hero type voice "This could be a job for Xtra Decal".

They could take a look at the Devon while they are at it as the blue on those looks a little light as well.

whats your thoughts 

Glenn.

23 minutes ago, cardiff guy said:

I have one of each on order, in my best super hero type voice "This could be a job for Xtra Decal".

whats your thoughts 

Glenn.

Did David Hannant not say on here lately that they weren't going to do decals for short run kits ?

Phil

I've got bits from the Magna kit if anyone wants it. Solid windows represented in grey and the right shade(?) of red and the fin markings with 45 Sqn. flashes

I am going to build my Magna one as a T2 and have a T1 on order and so I had better hang to the RAF bits. A little disappointing as there is plenty of info on them. 

Model Art, with their strong Fleet Air Arm emphasis, could be the company for this. A comprehensive Jetstream sheet could allow for any RAF/RN aircraft to be built in any configuration. The early T.2s, in the red/white/grey, were particularly striking.

• Like 1