Hi From the Netherlands

JeroenS

Hi all, 

I have already asked a question which was promptly answered on this forum, so yes, the civil thing to do is to properly introduce myself. Like many of you I recently started modelling again after a break of some 35 years. I used to build all kinds of stuff as a teenager, mostly planes, but I found the building itself the most interesting and never really bothered with painting and all that... Luckily I recently found out that I have apparently acquired a lot more patience since then. I'm currently on my second build since the time-out and liking it. I'm also enjoying the quality builds you all post here, quite an inspiration but I'm still a long way from there. But, the fun is in the trying and the many examples here sure help. I'll be posting about my current build (WV Samba 1/16) once I've worked up the courage :-)

Wishing you all a good day!

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:10 AM, JeroenS said:

but I'm still a long way from there.

Most of on here are too!

Main thing to remember is that it is supposed to be fun so don't get downhearted when you see some of the magnificent builds on here.

Welcome aboard!

Hello Jeroen. Welcome from a southern neighbour.

No sweat! Just have fun! We've got a whole life to learn and from now on you will for sure keep on climbing the learning curve; I wish you as much pleasure as myself since I got back to glueing plastic 2 years ago (also after a stop gap of 35 years).

Greetings.

Pat.

Edited by PattheCat

Hello, Jeroen, and, :welcome: to BM. You are very typical of the people here; so, you should fit right in with no problems. I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. As you can see from the above posters; these are great people. I look forward to seeing your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe