Revell (Matchbox) Hawker Fury Mk.I 1/72

I put a thanks Tomo

Sincerely thanks for letting us enjoy this with you

Will it be on the revised timetable club table this weekend?

I still need to know whether it was the Covered Wagon or one of the almost legendary dens of iniquity in the Village, t'other day

• Like 1

I'm sure I said this in the build thread Tomo, but it bears repeating - that is simply beautiful, an absolute little jewel of a model! :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing it 'for real' in November!

Keith

• Like 1

I doubt there’s ever been a better built Matchbox Fury anywhere!! This is just awe inspiring stuff and honesty lifts the already high RFI bar to even greater heights. 

Makes me think that Sir Ringo’s latest gong to music should also apply to your incredible service to modelling. 

Cheers.. Dave. 

• Like 1

What a gem! Beautiful modelling,

Cheers,

Tony

• Like 1

This is just simply a masterpiece! I have watched the WIP thread for the last few weeks and I became mesmerised as it took shape.

Looking forward to seeing this at Telford later in the year, unless its due to appear anywhere south and west sooner!

Well done an thanks for sharing the journey.

Terry

• Like 1

Have you used an image editing software to rework the photos of an actual plane? :lol:  The details and the finishing are absolutely stunning! I also doubt that a better Matchbox Fury has ever been built anywhere.

Edited by Convair
  • Like 1

I am extremely impressed by your attention to detail! the Fiddly bits really make it... well, that and the beautiful paint/bare metal foil job!  Nothing like real metal to look like real metal! :D

• Like 1