How to I post a finished model?

I have just finished an Airfix 1/48 scale Westland Lynx AH -7 After 3 months work . I am a new guy on this site how do I show it to other Modelers?

It looks great on its desert diorama

@Spitfire74 I've hived this off to its own topic, as it's a bit off topic for a review :)

First off, take some pics of your model, and then host them somewhere such as Flickr, Village Photos, Imgur etc.  Lots of places will still host your pics free and for gratis.  Have a Google if you don't have one, but make sure you pic a well-known one in case you need help using it from the membership.

Once you've done that, go to the sub forum Ready For Inpsection (RFI), and start a new thread.  Give it a title, then write a bit about your model & what you did to it  - how much verbiage you write is up to you, and post the pictures.  There's an FAQ on Flickr in the help & support area, so have a squint at that if you're unsure how to do it.

All the genre areas are laid out similarly with a Work in Progress (WIP) and Ready for Inspection (RFI), which are exactly as they appear.  Just make sure you're in the correct genre when you post something, or you'll have to Report it and ask a Mod to move it for you :)