Site access problem

I'm having an issue getting on to the site via my home broadband. I can get on fine via mobile data on my phone but not having any luck regardless of which device I use with my router. 

I am a total plank with anything tech related that was designed and manufactured after the mid 90s and I'm  sure it's something simple but I don't know where to begin to fix it

Pete

Edited by Brundledonk

I had a similar problem about 3 months ago and managed to resolve it by switching off my router for a minute or so. 

The sequence of actions I took was:

- log off and switch off PC/laptop or device connected to the router

- switch off router/hub and disconnect the power lead

- switch off the modem (if separate from hub) and disconnect the power lead

- wait a minute or two - go make a cup of coffee (better if you go make swmbo a coffee - Kudos!)

- reconnect modem

- reconnect hub/router

- switch on modem

- switch on hub/router

- wait until hub/router and modem are showing the correct lights etc.

- switch on PC/Laptop or device

Sounds a bit of a pain but it is a fairly simple action and could resolve your connectivity problem.

Mike

@Brundledonk - A couple of folks may have got caught up in the recent IP blocking while we were being attacked by the small botnet that our "hacker" friends employ.  A mate of mine was affected, so drop me a line with your home IP address, and I'll unblock you.  If you don't know how to find that, just Google "What's my IP address, and it'll tell you.  You'll get something like 82.132.23.128 as example.  Don't post that in here of course, as you don't really want to advertise it publicly :ninja: