Valentine

crumper

The girlfriend likes my models and has been on at me for a while yo make one just for her. So guess what she got on Valentines day this year. That'll learn her. It's a bit quick and dirty but I was working to a tight deadline.

tBwpzkP.jpg

QwASI9F.jpg

ZIYYvdb.jpg

tBwpzkP.jpg

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Beard said:

That reminds me, I need to build a replacement for the Hurricane and Spitfire Christmas decorations that have, rather suspiciously, disappeared.

What an excellent idea:yes:

• Like 1

When I saw your name I was expecting something bonkers and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

I love the window box and although it's an interesting design, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't get airborne, not unless a cliff was involved.

You haven't said what the reaction of was.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gorby said:

When I saw your name I was expecting something bonkers and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

I love the window box and although it's an interesting design, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't get airborne, not unless a cliff was involved.

You haven't said what the reaction of was.

Always happy to oblige Gorby. I was rather pleased with the teddy bear I made from miliput and filler and the pill strip nobly bit I used as a "canopy".

She loved it and proudly shows it to any and all visitors, much to my embarrasment, so maybe it was me who got "learned".

As for it's getting off the ground; what are the mere forces of aerodynamics, when compared to the power of love? :P:D

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Beard said:

That reminds me, I need to build a replacement for the Hurricane and Spitfire Christmas decorations that have, rather suspiciously, disappeared.

"That was ineddible muck and there wasn't enough of it" Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Btw after hearing of your most excellent Christmas decorations idea my girlfriend went looking for her bashing spade while muttering about going to kent to look for some spitfre nut. Sorry and all that.

• Haha 1