1/8th scale accessories

Have you tried Shapeways, might be some 3D printed items on there, other alternative is to scratch build.  The wooden stirrers from coffee shops and fast food outlets are great for that sort of thing.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about items on 1/8th scale, but it might be worth you looking at the RC tank sites.....

They do 1/16th crates and other items, for sure. There must be someone doing these in a larger scale.

Good luck in finding what your after. 

Chris. 

For a barrel/drum around this scale there are some sweets call "Toxic Waste" that come in plastic barrel that I think is about 8cm tall, I have one in the spars box I will try and remember to dig it out and measure it up for you. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toxic-Waste-Mix-Green-Yellow/dp/B00N33V816/ref=br_lf_m_ynvc68eo7o4z32n_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=grocery

• Like 1

the stirrers are an excellent idea, I've done some checking on Epay and I think I may have a fix. Its a bit of a cheat but a fix none the less! Thanks for all your advice guys I really appreciate it!

Car boot sales. Action man stuff. It's not far off.

Gift boxes repainted. Have a look in the pound shops.

Cut down cereal boxes & repaint.

Scan labels, resize & print. Assemble as boxes.

With a bit of thinking the coffee stirrers can make cable drums.

Think outside the box. (Ahem).

Action Man was 1/12.  I think Little Big Man was 1/8.  Much cheaper - I only had one AM, my brother later on had several LBM.  IIRC all their kit came in a pack with a new figure - so if you were bored with the figure's gear, you had to get another.

• Like 1