Hypersonic Models closing (temporarily)

JeffreyK

Hi folks,

I wanted to announce here that the Hypersonic Models webshop will close at the end of March 2018 and will remain closed for a few months.

I'm about to relocate the business, my residence and indeed my life from London to Japan and won't be able to produce resin parts and sell due to all the associated bits and activities. We expect the shipment of our things to arrive around early July and hopefully I will have my workshop up and running and all other bits sorted by August and can re-open the web shop. Of course, pricing and shipping will have to be re-evaluated and ordering from the UK will inevitably become more expensive (but within reason) and prices will fluctuate with the exchange rate.

I hope I'll be able to continue working on the various on-going projects in the downtime though so you can expect a bunch of new things towards the end of the year.

I have started to cooperate with the great guys at The48ers.com (located in Cyprus/EU) a while ago and have prepared a big shipment for them so there's no need to worry, Hypersonic Models' products will be available continuously throughout the closure and beyond on their website.

Please stay in touch through my Facebook page, website and the occasional post here as well.

Cheers

Jeffrey

• Like 1

Hi, Jeffrey,

best of luck with the relocation.  Hope to see you up and running again soon.  I assume this means you won't be at SMW Telford any time soon?  

Regards

Tim

Yes, best of luck in Japan with your good lady.  It's a place I've always wanted to visit, but don't worry - I won't be popping over to say "Hi!" just yet ;)

• 3 months later...

Life relocation and making HM my main job. Today our shipment arrived - I'm unpacking and setting up the work shop, hopefully being able to start some casting in a couple of weeks...

Cheers,

J

• Like 1