MiG-19 alias Shenyang FT-6 Bangladeshi Trainer 1:72

Hello mates,

This is a very old Conversion of the KP Model all from scratch including decals (Fujimi). Built 1995. I made the canopy from clear tubes.

It is 10332 shortly after delivery without second bang seat and with non standard typo as seen in the IN ACTION book.

Pictures are old on film, i have yet no newer ones.

I hope you like my little white Lady...

Cheers,

Thomas

ft6 3ft6 2ft6 4ft6 5

• Like 35

2 hours ago, replicant said:

Hello mates,

This is a very old Conversion of the KP Model all from scratch including decals (Fujimi). Built 1995. I made the canopy from clear tubes.

It is 10332 shortly after delivery without second bang seat and with non standard typo as seen in the IN ACTION book.

Pictures are old on film, i have yet no newer ones.

I hope you like my little white Lady...

I don't just like your little white Lady .............. I love her!

Models of 2 seat 19's in this scale are rare. You must have done an awful lot of work to the old KP kit to achieve that. I'm most impressed.

Cheers

Terry

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, John_W said:

Very nice.

I didn't know the 19 came as a two seater. Nice lines to it.

Mikoyan-Gurevich never did design a two seat version of the Farmer, the two seat JJ-6 and FT-6 were Shenyang designed variations.

Hair splitting aside, that is a very nicely made model of a seldom seen subject.

• replicant changed the title to MiG-19 alias Shenyang FT-6 Bangladeshi Trainer 1:72

Congrats on the subject.

Simply stunning.:yes:

If I remember well,the fit was not that easy on the KP kit but you achieved a flawless finish.

Which parts came with the conversion set?

Is there any WIP picture available for the build?

Thanks,Laz

Edited by Tripio

Beautiful job on that Farmer. The MiG-19 (and Shenyang F-6) have always been favourites of mine. Now for someone to come out with a new mould kit in 1/72nd scale.

Regards,

Jason

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Learstang said:

Beautiful job on that Farmer. The MiG-19 (and Shenyang F-6) have always been favourites of mine. Now for someone to come out with a new mould kit in 1/72nd scale.

Regards,

Jason

Trumpeter have been promising one for a while now.

At least they have taken a small step in the right direction with the Q-5 Fantan, which is a heavily modified MiG-19.

Edited by Ryan Hothersall
  • Like 1

Thank you, mates, that you like it!

No there is no set.

This conversion is from scratch, homemade 1995 and no WIP, sorry!

Cheers,

Thomas

19 hours ago, Learstang said:

Regards,

Jason

You got that right! The Pakistani single-seaters in the F-16 scheme are the bee's knees!

Mike

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 72modeler said:

That is one awesome conversion and model, Thomas! I can't wait to see what you do next!

Mike

Thank you Mike!

Thank you guys!

Da bin ich aber platt! I am totally surprised and happy! I will go to her hangar and tell my little Farmer-Girl how much you like her too!  :D

Cheers,

Thomas