Enstrom 480B - any models of it?

ReccePhreak

Was this photo taken this year at the Childrens Day event at Lop Buri? I might have been standing next to you!

No idea about a kit i'm afraid

Andy

Edited by Red Dot

Scalemates has nothing, but unfortunately that doesn't surprise me. I'm a light heli fan too and the Enstrom's another in a long list of types that would be nice to see kitted but, for whatever reason, hasn't attracted even the short run folks.

A 1/32 or 1/35 kit would be pretty cool and make for some fun diorama opportunities.

• Like 1

Looks like nothing is out there right now.

I'd keep an eye on the Czech manufacturers though, the flight training centre at Pardubice is set to replace their Mil Mi-2s with Enstroms in the near future. that might be an incentive for them to do one.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the replies. It looks like I was right, there aren't any kits of it, yet.

Oh well, I have plenty of other planes to do in Thai markings, maybe I will live long enough to see a kit of it. :pray:

The photo wasn't mine, I just found it on the internet somewhere.

Larry

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 10:48 AM, Mika Jernfors said:

Decarli Models will release soon 1/72 scale resin Enstrom 480 model. I think that it will be available through Aviation Megastore.

Mika

On 12/17/2019 at 3:22 AM, Branky said:

Model is available with Aviation Megastore. See:  www.aviationmegastore.com/166660

Thanks for the info, Mika & Branky.

Don't know if I am up to building a resin 1/72 helicopter. even if it does have the correct markings. :blink:

Larry

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 23:41, ReccePhreak said:

Thanks for the info, Mika & Branky.

Don't know if I am up to building a resin 1/72 helicopter. even if it does have the correct markings. :blink:

Larry

Same here! And for that price, screwing up on the build is not an option...