Phantom intake ramps for 1/72 Airfix kit

Ali62

I placed an order just a short time ago.

These look excellent

What the picture above doesn't show is these intake ramps have the vents top & bottom which Airfix missed out

Received mine today, and there are LUSH, the detailing on the ramps are to my eye better than the Fujimi offerings and the top and bottom vents are very fine and a huge improvement on the stock Airfix part.

Still cheap at twice the price

Thanks for the orders and comments guys, almost ALL orders have now been mailed, so hope most of you will have the sets this coming week, if you do not have them already

Ali

• Like 1

Just had notification of my order being despatched. Nice one Ali!!  But I don't think "... a little scrapping to assist..." according to the instructions recieved is quite the thing to do;):lol:.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Paul J said:

Just had notification of my order being despatched. Nice one Ali!!  But I don't think "... a little scrapping to assist..." according to the instructions recieved is quite the thing to do;):lol:.

Cheers.

oops I best fix that I suppose......but I think most will know what I really mean :wink:

5 hours ago, Paul J said:

Cheers.

I dunno..............like scrapping the Airfix kit's parts is part of the plan

• Haha 1

Hi Ali 

Just to say mine arrived today - beautifully cast! I have a fair number of items produced by yourself in the stash, each with an intent to build, but these might levitate to the top of the list :-)

All the very best

Jim

10 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Mine arrived today in a nice wee posting box.

As there are two sets I'm thinking of trying one set on a Matchbox Phantom

Go for it .  If you change the radome & fit a decent canopy , the Matchbox kit can produce a surprisingly good model , as my fiancée's article on ARC shows

http://www.arcair.com/Gal4/3001-3100/Gal3079-FG1-Vickers/00.shtm

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...