ALI is back, but without the CAT this time

Ali62

Hi Guys and Girls

After being just a regular Britmodeller for the past 3 1/2 years I am back now as a trader, and as you can see the trading name is Aerocraft Models.

I wanted a name to be aircraft related and the also thought of the word 'craft', so hence Aerocraft arose and the domain names were available in .co.uk and .com.

As a brief update I have been doing master patterns for various people, aircraft related and some model bus projects for a few companies that do HO scale model buses.

Over the last little while the bug got to me again to do a few things that I never got around to do, and still have plans and lots of research material for.

In the interim I have decided to do a few small projects just to get the ball rolling.

The first is some improved intake ramps and details for the Airfix 1/72 Phantom. I made these mainly because the lack of detail frustrated me and although I have not completed one as yet I intend to possibly build as many as 12 Phantoms, and I certainly could not modify parts for so many builds, roll on the FGR.2 release.

Next up will be a small but handy item or two for another recent Airfix release 1/48 scale, I will confirm what that is in the next few days, as I need to do a trial casting or two before I announce that.

There will be some 1/32 scale items following along as well, these three scales will be the three that I will be working in.

My main aim in the next few months will be a few more complex conversions and I hope to have at least one full resin kit with other media parts out this year.

One big difference this time I will only be doing this in my spare time, as I have full time employment so this will most certainly be secondary in priority, although I still hope to offer good service to my customers.

LINK to new website, note this is fairly basic for now but it should do the job.

http://www.aerocraftmodels.com

Thanks to Mike and Britmodeller for welcoming me back.

cheers Ali

Edited by Ali62
Pinned topic
  • Like 13

Well sort of, I got sent home early as we have SNOWMAGGEDON here right now........... so it is not very warm here right now but I know what you really mean!

Thanks Mike

Edited by Ali62

• 1 year later...