Hello from Nottinghamshire

Dr Snuggles

Hello folks,

I'm from Nottinghamshire/Lincolnshire (I live close to the border, the 'Beast from the East' has just hit) I'm mainly interested in Armour/AFV's, with a little bit of scratch building, riding Motorbikes/Sports bikes and Chess, that last one makes me sound very boring, I've been model making since I was a kid, but don't have as much time for modelling these days as I would like, but oh well.

Matt

Matt,

Welcome to the collective. Download your sanity and keep it in a safe place. :wink:

Boring? each to his own, mate.

As for the 'beast' I was in Newark and Nottingham today. The weather varied all day long!

3 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Matt,

Welcome to the collective. Download your sanity and keep it in a safe place. :wink:

Boring? each to his own, mate.

As for the 'beast' I was in Newark and Nottingham today. The weather varied all day long!

I'm not far from Newark, and yeah it's been a strange day, bright sunshine and then snow blizzards.

• Like 1

Hello Matt ... :welcome:To Britmodeller from Chicago USA. Build when you can i say. I have a friend that builds cars. Hes lucky if he gets a piece on a week sometimes. But it helps with keeping your mind off life if you need the escape once in awhile. 

Dennis