Su -57 in Syria

BallsBuster

On 24/2/2018 at 5:15 PM, Aardvark said:

I have incorrectly translated the term "trial operation"- "опытная эксплуатация".

Yes, on the website airwar

http://www.airwar.ru/history/locwar/afgan/yak38-2/yak38-2.html

it is written:
"Very few people know that such purely deck plane as Yak-38 before revenues to arms has managed to do some fighting in Afghanistan."

What can be treated as prototypes if I wanted to be engaged manipulation.

But, first I rather not bad know the author of the text on the reference personally therefore what is written to them I treat with big scepticism.
Especially as on the Russian website to expose the data stated in this article about detail crush Yak-38 in Afganistan as a lie:
http://forums.airforce.ru/holodnaya-voina/3600-chitayu-pro-dh-k-38-v-afgane-i-v-somneniyah/
Secondly, according to registers of Yak-38

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Список_штурмовиков_Як-38#

to Afghanistan were
plane of the ninth production party.
That is serial.

1. Eye of USAF, Israel OTAN e.t.c radar and ELINT aircrafts, it's best for test Su-57 and other military equipment!

;)

2. As say Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson  in a future war against a near peer rival, they should be prepared to fight without technologies that most consider essential, like GPS navigation and satellite phone lines.

http://spacenews.com/wilson-airmen-must-get-creative-if-they-want-to-beat-china-and-russia/

It means that in the future can happen so that the systems of radio-electronic fight will reach such perfection that the pilot should believe only on the eyes, the gun and maneuverability of the fighter.

B.w., and you remember as until recently analysts went on a "Dog fight is dead!"???

:):)

Meanwhile, claim that to Syria have arrived 2 more SU-57.

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/4013415.html#comments

If it is the truth, then total number of Su-57 group in Syria 4 planes.

B.R.

Serge

Fully disagree, testing in presence of a potential enemy makes sense only if this presence can give an indication of the capabilities of the aircraft tested against this potential enemy. Testing a fully operational Su-57 in theatre would make sense as would allow the pilots to understand for example the detection capabilities against the F-22 or train to acquire targets and test tactics. The problem is the aircrafts deployed to Syria are not operational, their avionics is not  fully developed, the armament system is not complete (and according to a number of sources no AA missile has yet been certified for use on the Su-57) and no tactic has yet been developed for this aircraft.

Having lot of US aircrafts in the area means that any flight will be closely monitored, should the Russians decide to try tactics they will be showing them to a potential enemy, not the best idea. And even worse, in case of an accident, the wreck could well be recovered by hostile forces. Sending 4 prototypes out of 12 at such an early stage of development to a place like Syria sounds like a gamble. Unless of course these aircrafts will just sit there for the minimum possible time and never fly over contested airspace. As said before, this sounds more like a marketing and/or propagand move rather than an operation with good military value

Well i for one hope that they are not operational ....coz if they are then someone is getting it large and sadly it might not necessarily be the bad guy.....Russians (and doubtless others) can be fikkle at times.

:huh: ps not political ...just my initial thought sorry

Edited by junglierating

On 26.02.2018 at 2:09 PM, Giorgio N said:

The problem is the aircrafts deployed to Syria are not operational, their avionics is not  fully developed, the armament system is not complete

Ridiculously....
In that exile that I brought on the Russian forum, the case when one silly woman from group of contractors of aircraft factory is described, I have decided to take a selfie with Su-57 for the twitter..... all group had problems.
Other case when the user of scalemodels.ru (I won't speak who) being the acting pilot of the military transport plane Russia Air Force, has made the picture (very popular photo!) of group of the Russian planes flying to Syria and has placed him at the forum scalemodels.ru
He had very considerable troubles on service. Since then he almost not
does posting at a forum.
No, for them not restoration GULAG also haven't forced to dig Belomorkanal once again. No, Russia capitalist the country, it is rather simple to deprive of the person of a bonus, extra charges to a salary, the cash bonus on a result of year and 90% so won't do, other 10% it is possible to dismiss about the wolf ticket and finally as the last measure to put in prison for disclosure of the data influencing defense capability of the country. So why you are sure that you know a real condition of the Su-57 program? Articles in the western magazines? What their sources? People who do Su-57? You are seriously sure that they will risk the work, reputation or freedom for the sake of it? Western intelligence ? Besides the same reasons as I have written above, I can remember at least the statement of intelligence of the USA, that the first flight Chinese a stealth fighter 5 of generation will take place not earlier than 2018 (or 2020, I don't remember)..... J-20 cheerfully waves it all own movable surfaces!
Therefore, all these articles in western aviation the magazine about the state of affairs with perspective Russians arms given out for 100% reliable, it is very ridiculous!
 All these "serious" articles can be divided into two types:

- Dear elections ! Russians (Chinese, North Koreans, India e.t.c - unnecessary to cross out!) do the weapon of paper and sticks, it never to win against us!

- Dear congressman (senator, the minister - unnecessary to cross out!)
Russians, Chinese, North Koreans e.t.c. already fighting UFOs, a StarDestroer do and will capture us soon, and our weapon from paper and a tree! Urgently give us money for ours fighting UFOs and a StarDestroer!!!
Isn't present? Not so?
Then where I can read in western
we impute the magazine article about hypersonic cruise missile Zircon? Superdeep-water boat Losharik? Status-6?... etc.
....maybe we read in west magazine 2010-2016 years something about fresh today presentation  hypersonic missile  "Kinjal":

and according to a number of sources no AA missile has yet been certified for use on the Su-57

And what that missile AA aren't fulfilled?
First perspective  missile AA middol a condition of works on which is a secret aren't fulfilled. With the existing missile AA
of a photo Su-57 is in network.
Secondly, and you seriously think that Su-57 in Syria there will begin World War III attacked the rocket F-22 air-air?

Having lot of US aircrafts in the area means that any flight will be closely monitored, should the Russians decide to try tactics they will be showing them to a potential enemy, not the best idea. And even worse, in case of an accident, the wreck could well be recovered by hostile forces.

And what characteristics of Su-57 are learned by the West?
- The West learns RCS Su-57 signature? How it will be possible to learn RCS a signature if Su-57 has arms on external pylon? With external pylon and bombs or missile on Su-57, he on all the radar will shine as Christmas fir-tree.... and how it will allow to calculate RCS signature when weapon of Su-57 is  inside bombbay and it will be a stealth in the mode?
- The West learns characteristics the Su-57 radar? And why you think that you the Su-57 radar will include in Syria on full power in all the mode?
Su-57 is quite capable aiming at the purpose obtaining information from AWACS A-50U, or from others the Su-35 plane, using the passive IRST at the final stage of the attack. Or how you think why in Syria AWACS A-50U has arrived?

In my opinion, Su-57 in Syria will test:
- application in climatic conditions;
- the systems of passive investigation and assessment of threats in as close as possible
to combat conditions;
- noise immunity of both the equipment, and the general system of exchange of information between various planes in group in the conditions of hindrances;
- use of passive systems of the analysis and assessment of a situation in air, including new IRST.
- application of various types of bombs on the land purposes.

And yes, of course, it is PR and advertizing of the new plane, both before elections in Russia and for advance of new weapon, nobody denies it.

As nobody denies that "War is art of lie"

B.R.

Serge

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, Jure!

In any case, this photo not published before.

Let's see, maybe a new model "Zvezda" will have

Syria version Su-57 from Khmeimim Air Base???

B.R.

Serge

18 hours ago, Aardvark said:

In any case, this photo not published before.

Nobody guessed!

😁

Photo really not published before 😎and photo really old, but not a very-very old:

"The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation issued an explanation where it indicated that the photo was indeed not in 2019 - the picture was taken in the autumn of 2018, when the next tests of new aircraft were conducted in Hmeimim.
These tests were not as widely advertised as those that took place in February 2018."

🤗

....and then, after half a year or a year, we learn that in April 2019, the Su-57 was again in Syria....

😁😁😁

B.R.

Serge