RAF In Camera 1970s

Des

RAF in Camera 1970s by Keith Wilson and published by Pen & Sword follows on from his 1950s and 1960s volumes.     Got mine today and it follows the same format as the earlier volumes using official photographs, is mainly in colour and looks like an great reference source for the RAF during that decade with green and grey Phantoms, Harriers and Jaguars everywhere just for starters.

RRP is £40 although I ordered mine through a third party seller on  Amazon for £32 last week and on checking again this morning the same source is now offering it for £28 with free shipping.

Hope that the 1980s follows in due course.

• Like 1

What no VC10s, Brits and Belfs ? We were there twice week at least with stuff and people to make the fast jets fly....

In the words of Duncan ,Bannatyne.. 

For that reason..

Am ooot! :P

10 minutes ago, bzn20 said:

What no VC10s, Brits and Belfs ? We were there twice week at least with stuff and people to make the fast jets fly....

In the words of Duncan ,Bannatyne.. 

For that reason..

Am ooot! :P

The green & grey stuff was mentioned just for starters , if it was there in the 1970s it seems to be there in the book , from properly coloured Hercules to the Beagle Basset and the last operational Dakota as well as the shiny stuff.

Edited by Des
  • Like 1