A sincere Apology

Speedbird 48

Some of you may remember me. I am the mastermind behind classic threads such as "Are the idiots at humbrol color blind" or "who designed this forum". Well, as you can imagine I was a fairly young and emotional pubescent at that time. After 3 years away, (And I would like to think some maturing) I found myself looking at my favorite Airfix Spitifire model. I had reached a point in my life where I have very little to keep me busy and happy, so I figured I might as well give models a shot again. From the minute I started I am glad I did. I hope I can become a valuable member on this esteemed forum. Here's to many models to come!

• Like 9

I guess someone has to be first, I never read those posts until now, one can only hope that your new found re-acquaintance with modelling has mellowed you :mellow:

So welcome back, and please post up your completions when you get done :wink:, love to see some quality modelling  

Actually, I believe that your two comments are still being argued; no determination as yet, though. :welcome: back, we are glad to see your return. Look forward to your work; your comments, and your questions. I'm Joe, live in SE Wisconsin; originally from the Chicago area, and, retired US Army/IL Army National Guard. My interests are aircraft in "The One True Scale" aka "The Gentleman's Scale(1/72nd)"; no particular era, just what catches my eye.

Joe

• Like 1