Stoppel 1/72 KZ VII Laerke

I'd never even heard of this aircraft until I saw the Stoppel kit advertised, then I desperately needed one of course. It's a lovely little kit (the mouldings reminded me of recent Special Hobby kits), all I added were seat harnesses and a few tiny details like aerials and foot steps.

800_11.jpg

800_8765.jpg

800_8775.jpg

800_8776.jpg

800_8777.jpg

• Like 49

Gorgeous! I picked up one of these when I was on a business trip to Copenhagen a few years ago and I had a chance to look round a wonderful model shop about 20 minutes from the city centre. The owner was the driving for behind the creation of the kit.

Regards

Richard C

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Michael louey said:

Another beautiful artwork. I expect you are happy with the Fluro Orange? Any comments on applying it?

Thanks Michael. Yes, the Mr Color Fluorescent Orange is my go-to paint for this colour. Sprayed in multiple thin coats over Tamiya white primer, it dries very fast and very hard. The black edges to the dayglo panels were provided on the kit decal sheet.

• Thanks 1

It's often the simplest things that are the best and this little gem ticks all the boxes - big time.

Mike, you always amaze me with impeccable clean modelling that I personally use as one of modellings highest benchmarks.

Perhaps you should write a book one of these days?? ;)

Cheers and thanks for the inspiration... Dave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1