Greetings from Texas.

RWells

Thanks for the add.  I have been building for about 40 years.  Of course I started with aircraft, and changed to auto racing subjects.  I still build 1-2 aircraft a year.  I am a stickler for accuracy, as far as paint, load outs, interior detail, and I do have an OCD problem.  ;).  I'm however, not a rivet counter, and couldn't care less about red lining a kit   I leave that for for those that have an OCD level of 10+ ;)

I have in my stash to build:  GWH- 48th Mig29 Fulcrum C 9-13, Hasegawa 48th F-16 SUFA, Hobby Boss 48th A-10, Monogram 48th P-40B, Airfix 48th P-40B, Eduard 48th Spitfire VIII 2-Hasegawa 72nd F-15C with Two Bobs Adversary decals, and the Screaming Eagles Decals from Fish Bone.  1- RoG 72nd F-16 MuTigermeet 09'

I may start a WIP here with the Airfix P-40B.  I have the Eduard flap set to add to it, and would like any tips on how to incorporate them.

Cheers!

Russell Wells

Edited by RWells

Hello Russell ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from Chicago. Sounds like a good stash. Im mostly an aircraft builder usually WW2 but been on a jet kick for awhile. Looking forward to a WIP soon. Im by no means a rivet counter, if it looks like a 🦆 its a 🦆. 

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...