Bf-109 detail photo collection

72modeler

While I was looking for some photos for a modeling buddy to show him how Messerschmitt built fuselages in halves that were joined just off the centerline on Bf-109's, Bf-110's, and Me-262's, I found this amazing collection of factory photos and photos of operational airplanes. Almost all of them are photos that I have never seen before, and I hope neither have you. I think there are some great modeling references here, and I hope you enjoy looking at them- you can use the L or R arrows to scroll through the collection. Photos via Flickr.

Mike

https://www.flickr.com/photos/28092068@N03/14120815691/player/a77375e4c3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow! There are some very nice pictures in that bunch! I noticed from those pictures and other that there is a lot of differences in the G-6 gun cowl bulges. Some are quite bulbous while others are rather flat. Some are rounded in outline and others are more rounded square in outline. I only bring this up because as I was looking at all of those pics I was thinking to myself ( because the Mrs. couldn't have cared less ), " that one looks just like the Eduard kit, and that one looks like the Hasegawa kit, and that one looks like the Fujimi kit!" ....Yes I get excited about minutia like this...

Does anyone else see this?