Phantom Intakes

Ali62

Hi Guys

I have been playing with these for a while, and have detailed the intake areas, and included the small vents required just above the exhausts, only a small modification is required on the intake ramp parts, to fit the intake trunking.

NOTE these are all super sized pictures

Pic 1

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

cheers Ali

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• Mike changed the title to Phantom Intakes

I've popped these back in the WIP section for Ali, and just to let you know he simply can't keep away from making stuff, so he's going to be starting up a new company as a part-time business, so expect to see him back in the Vendors' section in due course. :)

• Like 4

Well they do need doing the Airfix kit just looks a little out of place as a result of them forgetting them, as the decal sheet which was the fall back option was done before they realised the designer had missed them off !

Thanks guys for the comments. These will be available for purchasing soon, I just need to get a few administrative things in place as well as getting the production moulds made and ready, watch this space and elsewhere for more details soon.

Ali

• Like 7

On 21 February 2018 at 12:31 PM, Ali62 said:

Thanks guys for the comments. These will be available for purchasing soon, I just need to get a few administrative things in place as well as getting the production moulds made and ready, watch this space and elsewhere for more details soon.

Ali

Nice to see you back Ali.  Technicians like you are very much in short supply.

Dennis

Hi Guys

Well the wheels are no in motion for my own forum space on here soon, in the mean time I have set up a new basic website where the sets can be purchased. Note it is not perfect as yet but I think it should suite most to get started, any questions or problems please use the contact button through the website.

the website is http://www.aerocraftmodels.com

cheers Ali

9 hours ago, Ali62 said:

Hi Guys

Well the wheels are no in motion for my own forum space on here soon, in the mean time I have set up a new basic website where the sets can be purchased. Note it is not perfect as yet but I think it should suite most to get started, any questions or problems please use the contact button through the website.

the website is http://www.aerocraftmodels.com

cheers Ali

You just can't keep a good man down! Nice to see you back Ali :clap2:

Duncan B

Received the first of these yesterday in the Post and they are very nice. Will try them on a new build starting over the weekend to see how they go. Nice work Ali

Hi Guys

Geoff :-

Glad yours have arrived, you were the first customer, all other customers, your sets will be mailed out as soon as possible, heavy snow falls around my area in Scotland got in the way of getting orders out today. Production will also be a little slow over the next day or so as the shed is almost too cold for casting resin in, and my lovely wife is in hospital for some surgery, but fear not there should not be long delays.

Please note as of now I have my own space in the vendor area, so all news will now get posted within that area.

Ali

• Like 1

Good grief man, take your time, the health of the family is more important than a few bits of resin.

But thanks for the update

The longer the wait the better the gift

• 3 weeks later...