Really enjoyed building this, the Eduard 1/72 Bf 110E. It's the Profipack version so lots of coloured PE for the cockpit, and I also added the Brassin gun-nose and wheels. The fit of the engine nacelles to wing is well documented but it just takes a bit of filing to get a decent join. I liked this kit so much I've just ordered the G-4 version.

26_1000_HD.jpg

32_1000_HD.jpg

34_det_1000_HD.jpg

25_1000_HD.jpg

• Like 67
  • Thanks 1

Mike,

Very nice build! I love your choice of markings, and even though it's very hard to do a model in black, especially in 1/72 scale, you have pulled it off- looks like metal, not plastic! What you did on the wing root weathering was bang-on! Well done!

Mike

• Thanks 1

this is almost endlessly beautifull made in my eyes,congratulations! me too ,I have an eduard pro me-110 in my house ,bought it ,already again quite some time ago with the idea let me see what it is ,that kit they call a pro-pack.I do not know yet if your fabulous creation is encouraging to me make a start or on the contrary maybe, is scaring me off?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, what a build.

Great attention to details, and a fabulous paint job (its NOT easy to make a black surface come alive!).

My only small criticism would be that it looks a bit tip-toed, may I suggest to flatten the wheels for a weighted effect?

Apart from this - very inspiring, makes me wanna get my Eduard 110 from the stash ....

Kind regards,

Roman

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...