Chevi w. Flak 20 mm

stips

Seeing the Script "DAK Flak Truck - North Africa, 1941" by Glenn Bartolotti In which he step by step creates his own model I got the desire to do something like this.

Otherwise it's one of my excursions to scale 1/35.

After the decision I went to my stock and I found:

- Italeri Chevrolet 15 CWT

- Dragon 20 mm Flak

- RB metal tube for Flak

Apart from the list I found a lot of good wills which I immediately took.

In a couple of days, I demolished Chevi to the unrecognizability, but the look was satisfactory.

In the meantime I started work on the Flak, which I agreed for one day.

Putting the wooden floor into the rear of the vehicle I got the floor from which Flak could operate 360 degrees.

I made a wooden floor from wooden slats and wooden beams.

Wood gives a much better effect than plastic

After arranging and picking up some other parts on a vehicle such as a spare wheel, ammunition boxes etc. I started the process of finishing,

On the base color (RAF Middelstone (ANA615) (F) MM-1/2 I applied Briitan decals which, after finishing drying, re-gently squeezed with the basic color, but they are actually lightly bubbling beneath the paint. (ANA616) (F) MM-1/2 started the process of high-light vehicle. After that, I did the washing with oil painted with terpentine. After finishing the washing I started chipping in the same way The white effect of the faded color was obtained by adding a few white oil painted spots to a vehicle that was lightened by the light brushes of the drip in the turpentine, until it was clogged with the backing.

The car was placed on the surface I did with the creeps of "Nature in scale" and Noch.

I really enjoyed this project and I warmly recommend it to each of you.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg