This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
stips

Hello from Croatia

Hi,

My name is Tomislav, nick name Stips, and I'm from Croatia. I've been modeling for 30 years now and I hope so many more.

My best friend prompted me to apply for membership on this forum where I would like to share my work and experience with all of you.

Also I want to learn a lot of new things from all of you, so do not be angry if I ask you a lot of questions.

The areas of interest in my work are dioramas and military vehicles in scale 1/72, but from time to time I do some other measurements like 1/48 and 1/35.

Thanks for reading this text and forgive me for my mistake English, but I promise I will work to make it better.

Best regards,

Stips

:welcome: aboard Stips - good to have you here :)  Don't worry about your English - we've been speaking/wiriting it all our lives and still don't have a clue! ;)

Welcome from Western Canada. Your command of English can't be any worse than mine. Ask all the questions you want. This forum thrives on questions.

Chris

Hello Stips and welcome.

I'm from Scotland and I'm told I don't speak English very well either, so don't you worry :D