Sponsors & Prizes

Just a quick post to let you know that we now have sponsorship in the form of a prize for the gallery vote winner from BM's own @Shar2.....Cheers Dave!  :thumbsup:

For the overall winner (if the overall winner wishes to choose one of the other prizes, they are free to do so):  WINNER = @AndyRM101

233809282_2db6a156-a506-44bd-b833-b9cf49

DSC_6506-L.jpg

For the most popular 1/35 kit (or second most popular if the overall winner is in this scale):  WINNER = @PlaStix

1383985442_2002.jpg

TAKOM2002_00_grande.jpg?v=1424538478

For the most popular 1/48 model (or second most popular if the overall winner is in this scale):  WINNER = @Calum

s-l1600.jpg

rpm_48001_title.jpg

(Didn't really have a lot of choice in this scale!  :unsure: )

For the most popular small scale Sherman (or second most popular if the overall winner is in this scale):  WINNERS = @Foghorn Leghorn, @Graeme H, @TEMPESTMK5

mk1maleboxtop.jpg

mk1femaleboxtop.jpg

72003.jpg

• Like 10

19 hours ago, beefy66 said:

But Sarge it is not a Sherman  ;)

I thought you chaps might have had your fill of Shermans for a while after this lot!  :D

Plus it's 2018, the centenary of the end of WWI.....I believe a GB is planned?  :hmmm:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I thought you chaps might have had your fill of Shermans for a while after this lot!  :D

Plus it's 2018, the centenary of the end of WWI.....I believe a GB is planned?  :hmmm:

Good thinking sarge, and most kind of you, fair play

• Like 2

OK, I'm going to have to count 1/100 as Braille, but I feel I've ignored the considerable efforts of the 1/48 modellers here and that's just not fair.....I'll be adding a final prize for that scale as soon as I can find something from WWI in 1/48.  :coolio:

As you may have surmised, I'm heavily backing a certain future GB.....I look forward to seeing ALL of you in there in a couple of months.  :winkgrin:

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I'll be adding a final prize for that scale as soon as I can find something from WWI in 1/48.  :coolio:

This isn't proving as easy as I'd imagined, the closest I can get (on wheels/tracks) is the Polish-Bolshevik War and I doubt that will count as they didn't get started until 1920.  :wall: