TimR

Hello everyone just to introduce myself im Tim and from Sheffield. Im looking fwd to resuming my model making after 

some 20+ yrs break and thought id start on the last aircraft i worked on a GR4, got myself a great little kit a 1/48th scale 

Revell and having looked through various pictures im aware you can purchase bits and pieces to enhance things a little 

ive seen some decals for the cockpit displays any one know where i can get all these extras from please thank you in 

advance.

• Like 2

Hello Tim ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from Chicago USA, and :welcome: back to models. As for your question there are plenty of online retailers to peruse for A/M bits & pieces. Since you're in the UK i suggest you try Hannants. Some hobby shops also carry them but its hit and miss as to which. There are plenty from asia hobbylinkjapan, and the continent Eduard to name a couple. Others from the UK will be able to direct you better. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome Tim

As @LostCosmonautssaid above,it is very easy to get carried away and buy stuff because it's there!

On occasions,rare but there nevertheless,I have found myself spending more on the extra bits than the cost of the kit.

Have a look at some of the WIPs and RFIs and see what can be achieved by good old fashioned modelling.