Tamiya Sherman 1/35 M4A3

Hi

Just started to build the M4A3 Sherman 1/35 from Tamiya. Confused by the wheels. They have spokes on one side but smooth(no spokes) on the other side. When assembled the spokes are on the inside. What is the point of spokes if no one sees them?

• Haha 1

Aye up,

Have you got them on the right way round?

Tamiya sherman wheels only tend to be detailed on the outer face and blank on the inside.

Have a look at the M3/M4 group build. Lots of Tamiya Sherman shenanigans going on there that may help :D

Regards, 

Steve 

Hello @bobpringle .. I would recommend just like fatfingers suggested you go to the sherman group build section. There is a very nice section all for Reference material. Its free to use and you dont have to join the group build. Though id suggest you do its fun and you would be surprised at how much more info is available just from chatting while youre building. 

2 hours ago, bobpringle said:

Thanks Corsair.Can you give me the link please.Cant seem to find it anywhere. Tried typing group build in search. Doesnt come up with anything.

Go to home page. Click on 'Browse' on the bar near the top and then click on 'Forums'. Scroll down the forums page until you get to the 'Modelling' forum. There you'll see 'Group Builds' and the sub-section 'Current Group Builds'. Click on that and that'll list all the builds going on at this moment. Scroll down to 'M3/M4 medium tank STGB'. You'll find a lot of Shermans and variants there.

Rearguards,

Badder.

PS. Sorry for the laugh I gave earlier. I thought you were messing about.