scalemodelindex.com gone?

JPuente54

Mods, move to different part of forum if you believe it should be in there. Guys, and, gals, I went to check Tony M.'s great site; and, found that it has vanished! Anybody know when this happened? I am often one of the last to know types; so, am wondering if it had been announced somewhere; and, I missed it. It has been replaced by a generic search type thing with titles such as: Model Cars, Model Tanks, etc.. Has anyone else noticed this?

Joe

HI ALL ,

on the same note: where can I download an Index for Scale Aviation Modeller International.... aka SAM Publicatshunz.

.....like they issued in their 1st (3) years of Print

I find it extremely fustratin' and time consumin' to find an Article/Drawing from SAM Magazines

.....only to discover ........I'm lookin 'thru thr the wrong XXXXXXX Modellin' Magazine !

cheery "modellin" mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G .3156