HC.4 junglie questions

ice

21 hours ago, junglierating said:

Loving the gust lock ICE....took a look at your scalemate entry.very inspirational....im taking it slowly and not as much detail

Btw what period are you intending to model it starts getting complicated outside

Had to look up "gust lock". :D Thank you for your nice feedback. Are the c/b-panels right?

I think I'll do the scheme from the set. I have some Model Alliance decals for an IFOR version (LINK) but I think I will do the version from 2009 because I have better reference for that scheme. Allthough IFOR looks better - I don't like the golden numbers too much...

Is there anything I hve to be aware of?

6 hours ago, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

I made a batch of BS381C-298, but it wasn't one of my better ideas and I think I will quietly drop it once it (eventually) sells out :waiting:

I think I'll use XF-62 from Tamiya for th green. I've seen some builds with that colour and they look O.K. to me.

Hi yes the c/b panels are fine....quite an obvious thing to miss out of the cockpit really but im not knocking airfix (like some on this forum do:lalala:).

Anyway I dont remember golden numbers IFOR/SFOR were in white from my memory but there is always an exception.

The 2009 version obviously wasnt in Bosnia since we had pulled out so that was a copy so beware the external DAS fit would be different....ie it had changed extensively since the 1990s