Martin Baker Ejection Seat Handles - 1:72 Eduard

Martin Baker Ejection Seat Handles (73611)

1:72 Eduard

mbmk7_01.jpg

mbmk7_02.jpg

I've long said that the one thing you can do to improve a basic cockpit is to add harnesses to the seat. Now Eduard have taken things a step further by creating a set of pull handles for Martin Baker ejection seats. No need to make them out of fuse wire when you can snip one from this handy fret. Included are handles for the Mk.5, Mk.7, Mk.GRU 7, MK.10, Mk.12, Mk.16E US and Mk.16A. 

bin.jpg

Review sample courtesy of 

logo.gif
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, JamesP said:

I wonder how fiddly it will be to get the two halves to lie flat against each other.

I wonder if you cut them in half and only use the top half, who will ever see the lower half in a 1.72 cockpit? also this way you get double the amount! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 30/01/2018 at 16:34, JamesP said:

I wonder how fiddly it will be to get the two halves to lie flat against each other.

Just having used these its very difficult to get them to align. Its not so much getting them flat, as they are nickel on the other side even a slight miss-alignment gives you a bright edge. 

Even though my previous comment was meant in jest, if you do cut them in half and slightly angle the handle down you cant see the underside, and it eliminates the bright edge if they are not aligned. 

Julien