Ratte P.1500 megatank

Joona

Rrrright, friends. This got a a little out of hand. In this thread there will no fighting over politics. No cussing either. Some of politics of course need to be thought of, as there is no war without politics and we need a backstory. Although I may be a Finn who are notorious for swearing, I will not do it here. I might say that I am outspoken to my kid who is 24 now and in a few years a doctor. But I understand here are kids, who are not used to cussing. Let them be alone. Or rather their parents. Shipping stuff around is frustrating. But I am willing to fund this project.

As I told before in this speculative diorama, it happens in autumn '46. At dusk. Right before the sunrise when the charge call comes. Hence a couple of LED campfires among the about hundred German soldiers waiting for the order to strike.

The Modelcollect Ratte seems promising. This will be a lifetime diorama. And I just thought maybe some of you would like to help? I would be glad to give someone else the chassis, for example. I like figures better, as they are kinda personal.

So let's see how it will do in IPMS convention, okay?