Post reaction bar

Just curious as to if I've done something wrong but my last two posts in the BM10th GB have not had anything in the reaction bar e.g. the like button, any ideas.

I checked by logging in anonymously but it was the same, baffled.

Same with this one!

Edited by MarkSH
same probem with this post.

That's a bit harsh and catty, I'm not 'pimping' at all just wondering why the functionality of the website has changed for me from one day to the next! I suggest if you can't offer anything constructive for me then why bother.

• Haha 2

Yes, it did sound harsh but was meant to be tongue in cheek.  I had a look and it appeared that one of your posts was only just over 30 minutes old, so perhaps the enthusiasts who follow that subject may not have seen it yet.  I shall now go into one of your posts and put a like, just to test the functionality.

Mike

That's different and it wasn't that clear in the original post.  The threads you were referring to do not show a link either, so couldn't go in a check which ones you were looking at.  Can you advise which thread(s) you mean?

Mike

In any of my posts before today the reaction bar is populated with the heart symbol and its associated pop-up selection menu, in my posts of today they do not have that functionality. Again apologies for my poor description.

If you're looking at your own posts, you won't see the like facilities, as we've disabled people liking their own posts for obvious reasons.  @BIG X would just go round loving his own stuf! :wicked:

If someone has Liked, thanked, laughed etc. your posts their reactions will show up there.  If not, there's nowt to show so it doesn't. :shrug:

Understood, I looked at my posts for today and it just seemed different. but then I have swapped from IE to edge recently because of the inability to deal with Flickr efficiently so my mistake and apologies all round.