1/35 Thunderbox vignette

Last year sometime Mrs Grey Beema said she liked Fairy Doors.  So i made her one, lights inside, light over the door etc.  Now I'm wondering if I should have a Fairy Thunderbox against the other skirting....

Great fun model..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Whofan said:

Well I never  - another Britmodeller who likes the same music as I do!

Apologies for thread drift but I saw Humble Pie play live once: supporting The Who at Charlton B).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bhouse said:

Apologies for thread drift but I saw Humble Pie play live once: supporting The Who at Charlton B).

Apologies from me too - the subject diorama is very good, though I did wonder if you were going to have an accountant in there hiding from a T. Rex! (Jurassic Park nod).

Final word on the music - lucky you to see both at Charlton, I wasn't there, but have seen the Who more times than I can remember,  but never saw Humble Pie live.:huh:

• Like 2

Well that brings memories of theb1960s and 70s when my Uncles toilet was outside going out to use it on a dark windy night was better than any horror film it definitely cured my constipation. :toilet: :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent work!!!
As real, just wallowing a poster of some beauty:D
Maybe but just maybe, fix the ivy stalk with brown color, now looks a little plastic.

Next time try  with grass roots, dry it and add the leaves of "Noch".
But once more excellent work:yes:

• Like 1