Thailand airliners

Red Dot

What a lovely collection of airliner photographs. The schemes and colours are quite spectacular. I must admit that I don't pay any attention to Airliners in general. Apart from the classic airliners which appear on this site from time to time. After this posting maybe I should take a bit more of an interest. Thanks for a most fascinating post, it has certainly opened my eyes. Off topic a wee bit, was it yourself that had the Japanese F-4 photographs on this site?

Peter

hi Peter,

I tend to do military plane photos, but these were spectacular and i hate to say it, but this was one of the highlights of a great trip for me. We stood there all day and each plane was different in some way.

I have posted some Japanese stuff here too including Phantoms. Can't get enough of the Asian countries for variety and colour

Andy

15 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

Fantastic - thanks for posting!

The Nok Air 737s would be great subjects for the Boeing 737 Group Build which starts on 3 February.

Would anyone make decals for these two? Didn't realise they were 737s, I thought 737 engines sort of flattened out a bit at the bottom.

It would be a whole new ball game, not to mention a probable minefield, for me to even consider it.

I was a wee bit slow hitting the submit button, decal question answered.

Peter

Edited by Blackfordhibby
Too slow

24 minutes ago, Blackfordhibby said:

Would anyone make decals for these two? Didn't realise they were 737s, I thought 737 engines sort of flattened out a bit at the bottom.

It would be a whole new ball game, not to mention a probable minefield, for me to even consider it.

Peter

Trust me, they are both 737-800s as are the China Eastern and Silk Air aircraft.  The engines with the obviously flatter area at the bottom are on the earlier 737-300/400/500 series.  (The engines in the Revell 737-800 kit are an inaccurate mish-mash of the earlier and later types). Gio Decals make a sheet for Nok Air 737-800s but anyone thinking of trying to buy it should read this thread first

• Like 1