Heller 2018 online

Hi everyone, just noticed the Heller 2018 catalogue is available to view on their website now;

https://www.heller.fr/img/cms/catalogue/catalogue_heller_2018.pdf

Can't see anything new aircraft wise, but some nice re-issues like the Warning Star (probably at a decent price) , Safir, Lansen and Fennec. Does seem to be a few cars but might be re-issues to?

Thanks,

Colin 

• Thanks 2

Good spot Colin!:wink:  Quite excited about the CL-215 and some of the other aeroplanes. A lot of them were very good for the time and still are considering. I also like some of the 1/24 cars like the DelHaye, Bugatti and others like them.

In view of comments on the various Airfix threadsthe Mussee series seems like a smart move.

I can see some kit dealers getting a bit of a thumping over some of those re-releases though....

If that Gazelle is a new 1/48th kit I think it will do well.

• Like 1

Oh! I do love Heller kits. Very glad to see the Safir back and I think I'll be investing in some more of the Museum Series....although some of those types are so ugly, you need beer goggles to build them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sebastien said:

Yay!

Heller has made a big leap forward.

Into the 70s.

Excellent! That means I can crack out the flares, Van der Graaf Generator albums and the Watney's Party Seven once again!

Happy days! :pipe:

Edited by fightersweep
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Well, there is another new tool 1/24 tractor kit to go alongside the Ferguson TE-20: the Massey-Ferguson 2680. It looks like the 1/35 Hotchkiss H38/H39 may be a new kit. No new aircraft but I wish they would reissue the 1/125 Boeing 737-200 and 1/125 DC-9.

• Like 1

Agreed with all the other comments posted above.  I am very happy to see Heller still around and I shall be buying some of their re-releases even though I have various boxing's in my stash, I have always had a penchant for their black framed boxes.

I am hoping that Hannant's will stock the above listed kits ?

That is one hell of a catalogue, by anyone's measure.

What's not to like about a 1:72 Warning Star, Constellation, Transall, Noratlas, E-3 Sentry, CL-215 and Mirage IVA!

Though tractors are very much a secondary interest, the MF2680 is my favourite tractor, delighted to see that!

Edited by 71chally
  • Like 3

SO Happy about the CL-215!!! I'm just finishing mine and have been hunting for about a year for another.... So I think I will have to stock up on at least 2-3 of them, I never stock up on kits, but this one is a must. 

Be a bonus if we see some sheets released for it too........

Delighted to see this range again - especially the E3, ( hope it includes the option for the CFM-56 engine variant), the Constellations, DC-6 and, Noratlas. and Boeing 707. Doubtless there will be many detractors whining about yet more reissues but, in some cases, there is no competition. To my knowledge, nobody has produced any other 1/72 kits of the afore mentioned.

There are a lot of other aviation subjects in the range that interest me and, subject to pricing, I can see a lot of them heading my way. I think the biggest losers will be the second hand dealers and ebay sellers currently demanding silly prices for some of these hitherto O O P kits!

Allan 

Edited by Albeback52
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Albeback52 said:

Delighted to see this range again - especially the E3, ( hope it includes the option for the CFM-56 engine variant), the Constellations, DC-6 and, Noratlas. and Boeing 707. Doubtless there will be many detractors whining about yet more reissues but, in some cases, there is no competition. To my knowledge, nobody has produced any other 1/72 kits of the afore mentioned.

There are a lot of other aviation subjects in the range that interest me and, subject to pricing, I can see a lot of them heading my way. I think the biggest losers will be the second hand dealers and ebay sellers currently demanding silly prices for some of these hitherto O O P kits!

Allan 

Sadly E3 doesn't include the CFM56 sprue

58 minutes ago, PhantomBigStu said:

Sadly E3 doesn't include the CFM56 sprue

That's a shame! Suddenly lost interest!!:think:. Unless they maybe reissue the E-3B/E-3F  at some point. I need a RAF Sentry!!:D. If I recall correctly the Airfix E-3D Sentry was essentially the -3B/-3F with new decals?

Allan

15 minutes ago, Albeback52 said:

That's a shame! Suddenly lost interest!!:think:. Unless they maybe reissue the E-3B/E-3F  at some point. I need a RAF Sentry!!:D. If I recall correctly the Airfix E-3D Sentry was essentially the -3B/-3F with new decals?

Allan

Yep, and a strange decision not to include french decals for the B as well. Hopefully they see sense in the future,

Meanwhile, I don't have the space for the biggies I already have in the stash and on the bench, but the idea of the warning star being re-issued is tempting, can see me doing one in 'Nam camo.

1 hour ago, Homebee said:

Appreciate the info:D. Unfortunately, that would make for a very expensive model. Why I was hoping for the -3F/-3B kit!. Hopefully, Heller will see fit to release the other variants over time

Allan

2 hours ago, PhantomBigStu said:

Yep, and a strange decision not to include french decals for the B as well. Hopefully they see sense in the future,

Meanwhile, I don't have the space for the biggies I already have in the stash and on the bench, but the idea of the warning star being re-issued is tempting, can see me doing one in 'Nam camo.

Great minds think alike!!

Allan