Mirror Models Diamond T Wrecker

I think you have done a fantastic job with that Lloyd and, as John said above, I should think the new owner is going to be very pleased with it. Very well done! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Tobby

Thanks Steve

Thanks Phil

Thanks John

Thanks Stix

I'm sure glad to see the back end of this one. I doubt if I'll ever volunteer to build something for someone else again though.

Too much stress and worry.

Sure hope he likes it and grandpa is happy.  It's not 100% like the pictures he supplied but fairly close.

Take care guys,

Lloyd

• Like 1

Whew!!!  The gentleman picked it up and he's thrilled so I'm happy.  Roughly 80 hour marathon but it's over.

They brought in another Mirror Models kit at the LHS, some kind of a lorry but I took one look and vetoed that real quick. I think that was

just to tease me as I was whining about the MM wrecker.

I did pick up the new Meng 1/35 Panther "A" and the Meng Merkava 3D for something to do as I'm still waiting on the

1/16 Jagdtiger and there's a 1/16 Tiger II coming too that will get the Porsche turret so I'll have one of each of the Tiger II's. 

Should be busy for the next while.

Take care all,

Lloyd

Edited by BlackMax12

It may have been a bit of a nightmare to build Loyyddd, but we all knew it would turn out to be a very interesting and superbly finished vehicle. The weathering and added details really make this truck look used and 'lived in'.

I really like the mirrored display case allowing views of the hidden sides.

I'm sure it will be highly treasured by the recipient.

Rearguards,

Badder