33 Willys Panel Van

Bought this kit over the Christmas holidays,I'm not really a car builder,I build AFV but I thought I would give this a try,think it is an old kit,it was very basic and a little rough in areas,came with decals but I wanted a clean look,I smoothed the back side panels and made a fly wire grill,everything else was out OOB.front glass and chrome surround  was a little tricky,if it was a Tank I could have threw some mud on it:D Cheers.

tn_e55506c4-1abd-404e-b185-96db132c1e43.tn_af61517b-901f-4967-9733-22c9511e7944.tn_d2747b41-f3e9-465b-909b-ea9ab88fc1bf.

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Homer said:

Well Jim is there no end to your talents a very eye catching piece of work I think you should build a few more  :yikes::clap:

Many thanks Homer,your to kind,and yes I am working on a 49 Mercury Wagon,it's gives me a change and a challenge from AFV,though it is hard not to place some mud here and there:D,Cheers and keep well.

Nice one Jim! Been down your way..Cruise ship out of Sydney to Fijian islands, then back round NZ, got back yesterday!

• Thanks 1

A real classic in true '70s livery, just without the psychedelicness added yet. It is an old kit, I want to race it, here's my gasser http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235000769-1939-willys-gasser-done/

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, busnproplinerfan said:

A real classic in true '70s livery, just without the psychedelicness added yet. It is an old kit, I want to race it, here's my gasser http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235000769-1939-willys-gasser-done/

Thanks for your comment,and yes I had a look at your build,One great looking build,bit more classier than mine Cheers.

• Like 1