Mongolian Air Force Hind E attack Helicopter

Brad

This is the Italeri kit in 1/72 using the Blue Rider decal sheet. The kit is pretty poor, with the fit and detail lacking. What I should have done was bin this one and go and buy the Hobby Boss kit, but ah well. The Blue Rider decals are pretty good. I also whipped up a small base for it to sit on.

Despite the fit issues, I'm rather happy with how it turned out. I'll glue it to the base later which will hide a few of the defects lol.

OgsN0TG.jpg

qxQqge5.jpg

OEO4NDm.jpg

TcKgwEP.jpg

aIMVHaC.jpg

• Like 33

Fantastic model, never say those words bin the kit I started building kits in the 1960s and then it was raised rivits not panel lines so even the worst kits now tend to be better than anything I started with anyway look forward to seeing more of your models.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

Nice build, looks good to me. 

Have a a few Italeri hinds in the stash and the Blue Rider sheet. I quite like their decals. 

What colours did you use?.

All gunze colours, I can't remember the exact numbers but they were; RLM 76 blue, Panzer yellow and IAF Kfir brown.

The Hobbyboss kit is very nice, but you have made a decent job of the Italeri offering.  It is always nice to see something done from less well known air forces.

• Like 1