INCOMING! Puma Batash LIC bank balance damage.....

Kingsman

Aaarrgh!   Stop releasing expensive stuff I want.  Stuff I really, really want ............  Never mind false ballistic missile alarms, this is a very real bank balance destruction alarm from South of the DMZ................

J1nHGdI.jpg

Hot on the heels of the Batash update for the Puma with the side skirts and rear cage, Legend are now doing the Batash Doghouse.  http://www-legend.co.kr/portfolio/lf1364-idf-puma-batash-dog-house-set/

Of course in order to use it you also still need the first Batash update set.  http://www-legend.co.kr/portfolio/lf1360-idf-puma-batash-conversion-set/

Which is already about £40/$55.  I bet the doghouse will be at least another £30/$40.  My stash of Puma parts is already up to £218!!!!  I suppose that if I go down the Batash road I can sack off the carpet launcher, Nochri roller, "late" update and a couple of other bits not appropriate to the LIC.  That's about £100, although I'll be lucky to get £70 for it on eBay.  So it might just cancel out.  And it's better than scratchbuilding an interior below the very large empty top hatch (feeble excuse).

Although the Batash with and without doghouse do carry the Urdan dozer blade, like the one of each in the photo below.  And STILL no-one does an available after-market Urdan dozer (listen in, Legend!).  There was a resin one for a while from a 1-man company, re-released for a limited run last year, but it was €50 with shipping - for a dozer blade .........  At this rate I'm going to be selling a kidney on eBay!

ab0pwlf.jpg

Sadly I tend to agree.  Then someone will do the RAM version (please, please, pretty please!), and then there will be 3. 

Yes I know there used to be one from AEF, but I was always put off by their combination of price and poor reviews of quality and service.  And I don't do Braille Scale like the MM one below: I can barely see and handle 1/35 parts!

Time to extract that kidney.  No 11 blade and retractor, nurse ..........

7l4S5yM.jpg  TzSjZhm.jpg

Found an image for The World's Most Expensive Model Dozer Blade I mentioned in the first post (it was €50 with shipping).  AFAIK it's now OOP but there is an email address if anyone wants to chance their luck (and has taken leave of their fiscal senses!)

mXqYz41.jpg