Forgive me if these are old news

@dadofthree ... i did a cursory look lower down in the completed Grp. Bld. Section and i found a Helicopter group build, and a Bomber command bld. Nothing in that section for Lancaster's or B-29’s. However i didnt check out the archives at the bottom of the page of group builds from years past. There might be some down there ?  I hope that helps ? 

Dennis

Thank you for looking through the topics gents. I'm sort of interested in the sea knight GB but had been thinking about saving my Mil 26 Halo for a GB. I haven't been through the albums yet to find a B-29/Lanc STGB but I do think that they would gain enough interest. I for one would be willing but then I would say that. And yes I am well aware that they would be in 2020, it might give me some time finish everything I have on the go right now. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

You will be more than welcome if you decide to join up, and if you want to borrow a silly black Labrador I have one you can have :smile:.

LOL but I think I will pass on the kind offer. 

Is the 1/72 hobbyboss any good or is it better to go with the 1/48 academy  (and a whole lot of PE)?

1 minute ago, dadofthree said:

LOL but I think I will pass on the kind offer. 

Is the 1/72 hobbyboss any good or is it better to go with the 1/48 academy  (and a whole lot of PE)?

No problem.

The Hobby Boss kit isn't bad at all but the Academy kit is much more detailed, as you would expect for a larger scale model.