If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hi folk's,and to celebrate I thought let's go small,Spadad tipped me off about these little Revell gem's so here's the Seahawk the Blackhawk is next on the list,

what a superb little stress free build it was,even a passible front cockpit and at just over six quid good value for money especially if you're pushed for space.

Anyway firstly the this is how small it is shot and thanks for looking in.

24795829787_fdb2cceeff_b.jpg

25792672878_310a99f39c_b.jpg

25792668018_fd33d9e2e9_b.jpg

39633988752_e99b19ea07_b.jpg

27885824069_c539907f6d_b.jpg

39664825721_60d02a35fa_b.jpg

39664816971_61dc927746_b.jpg

38767614465_5fde64022a_b.jpg

Crikey!

That's fantastically detailed for 1/144, looks great :)

5 minutes ago, wellsprop said:

Crikey!

That's fantastically detailed for 1/144, looks great :)

Many thank's sorry should have mentioned 1/100 scale soalittle bit bigger!

I find 1/48 a little bit fiddly, so producing something of this quality in 1/100 is remarkable. Excellent job Steve!

That is a little stormer, well done just getting that together never mind how awaesome you made it look!! 

Hello,Steve - A remarkable job with this build,My Friend.I don’t know about new glasses but for me to create such a masterpiece in this scale I’d need a new pair of microscopes!

All The Best,Paul.😉👍

Wow that's amazing Steve. Super detailed for such a tiny model.    ( I need to update my glasses but I'm afraid of what I'll see....)

5 minutes ago, mcdonnell said:

Hello,Steve - A remarkable job with this build,My Friend.I don’t know about new glasses but for me to create such a masterpiece in this scale would I’d need a new pair of microscopes!

All The Best,Paul.😉👍

Paul- Lol!   a new pair of microscopes..." there a few branched amino acids that need hydrogenating but otherwise I'm calling this done...." :)

Very nice job there, very nice indeed!     :wub:

Revell have some absolute gems in their 1:144 scale (non airliner) range. Try their Apache too.

That looks a quality kit, and excellently built. No one can say they haven’t room to build more kits now.