Steve's got new glasses!

Hi folk's,and to celebrate I thought let's go small,Spadad tipped me off about these little Revell gem's so here's the Seahawk the Blackhawk is next on the list,

what a superb little stress free build it was,even a passible front cockpit and at just over six quid good value for money especially if you're pushed for space.

Anyway firstly the this is how small it is shot and thanks for looking in.

24795829787_fdb2cceeff_b.jpg

25792672878_310a99f39c_b.jpg

25792668018_fd33d9e2e9_b.jpg

39633988752_e99b19ea07_b.jpg

27885824069_c539907f6d_b.jpg

39664825721_60d02a35fa_b.jpg

39664816971_61dc927746_b.jpg

38767614465_5fde64022a_b.jpg

• Like 45

5 minutes ago, wellsprop said:

Crikey!

That's fantastically detailed for 1/144, looks great :)

Many thank's sorry should have mentioned 1/100 scale soalittle bit bigger!

Hello,Steve - A remarkable job with this build,My Friend.I don’t know about new glasses but for me to create such a masterpiece in this scale I’d need a new pair of microscopes!

All The Best,Paul.😉👍

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mcdonnell said:

Hello,Steve - A remarkable job with this build,My Friend.I don’t know about new glasses but for me to create such a masterpiece in this scale would I’d need a new pair of microscopes!

All The Best,Paul.😉👍

Paul- Lol!   a new pair of microscopes..." there a few branched amino acids that need hydrogenating but otherwise I'm calling this done...." :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Where did you find that giant jar of Tamiya paint Steve .........  and obviously not used on your splendid helicopter. What colour is it .......... mushy pea green ?

nice one.

adey

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, adey m said:

Where did you find that giant jar of Tamiya paint Steve .........  and obviously not used on your splendid helicopter. What colour is it .......... mushy pea green ?

nice one.

adey

It's a ten litre pot of Sky Adey!

• Haha 1

I bought a set of headband magnifiers from HobbyCraft. I didn't think I really needed them, but I'm finding (as I wrestle with Special Hobby's resin Napier Sabre) that actually, I couldn't live without them for modelling. They do make me work with my hands about 6" from my nose, though. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chaotic Mike said:

headband magnifiers

The wife's goddaughter got me a pair for my birthday last winter... I was able to throw away the spare glasses with the 5X loupe glued to one lens!

Steve.... Where do the elves that built your helo live?

Edited by Uncle Pete
Cerroction of topy.

2 hours ago, Uncle Pete said:

The wife's goddaughter got me a pair for my birthday last winter... I was able to throw away the spare glasses with the 5X loupe glued to one lens!

Steve.... Where do the elves that built your helo live?

They're on holiday at the moment but I've reminded them the Blackhawk's still to finish!

• Haha 1

Helo's have never really been my 'thing' but that looks nice and the small part count would be a blessing after 'normal' sized kits!

I can't read books or model-make without my cheap +2.50 glasses these days, can't get away with a magnifier yet.

:goodjob:

Davey.

• Like 1