Special Hobby 1/72 DH Vampire MK. 1 on Hannants

WildeSau75

Hi guys,

With joy I saw on Hannants that Special Hobby is to release a 1/72 DH Vampire Mk.1 - even with Swiss markings.

Can anyone tell me why there is no word about it (at least I didn´t find any) on the Special Hobby Website itself?

I would love to get my hands on the Mk. 1 Vampire with Swiss markings. Just can compare the Special Hobby Mk.5 with the A-Model Mk.6 Vampire and must say the Special Hobby makes a better impression - at least to me. So hope that the Mk.1 from Special Hobby will be at the same quality level.

Just funny why there is nothing mentioned about it on the Special Hobby Website.

Same with a 1/72 North-American Harvard IIB to be released by CMR listed at the Hannants Website - nothing mentioned on the CMR Website.

Do you have any experience with similar cases? Can we expect to see these kits being released or are these mistakes from Hannants?

TIA.

Cheers,

Michael

6 minutes ago, Graham Boak said:

CMR has been displaying a Harvard Mk.IIB for several years.  If they don't show it now it must be because they have abandoned it, and Hannants (not to suprisingly) haven't noticed yet.

Thanks Graham - let's hope not the same will happen with the Vampire Mk.1 from Special Hobby - on the positive side, Hannants does have a price of it already including a box art. So let's keep fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Michael